Rent out Your Property with Ease
Our Services for Owners
We Find Good Tenant for You
We Manage Your Property Well
We Take Your Hassle
Whether you need assistance finding the most suitable tenant, or a team of licensed professionals to manage your property, RentalPropertyManagers.ca can help you maximize your return on your rental investment.
We Made Rental Property Management Easy
See What We will Do for You
We provide free Consultation & Market Analysis
To Understand the Process for Renting out your Property
- Understand the Rental Process walked through by our Licensed Property Manager
- Property Managers operating in BC are required to be licensed through the Real Estate Council of BC. We are Licensed Property Manager from REMAX. Ask for our credentials, references, track record and understand how a licensed property manager can protect your best interest.
Free Market Analysis and Rental Value Assessment for Your Property
- Understand your specific needs and wants of your rental property.
- Estimate and access the Rental Value of your property.
- Budgeting and forecasting of your Rental Income and expense.
1. Tenant Placement
We Find Good Tenant for you
Find Good Tenant for Your Property
- Post your rental on our website, MLS, public rental search engines & trustworthy social media with professional photos and 3D Virtual Reality Tour of your property.
Schedule Property Viewings with Your Permission
- Conduct initial screening for the property showing.
- Schedule showings with your permission at a time convenient to you.
Credit-Check & Shortlist Best-Fit Tenant for Your Confirmation
- Conduct background and credit checking on shortlisted tenant by an independent & industrial-leading credit bureau.
- Shortlist qualified tenant(s) for your consideration and confirmation
Prepare Specialized Tenancy Agreement for Your Needs
- Adopt the standard template from BC Residental Tenancy Branch (RTB) accurately reflect the Residential Tenancy Act as well as any accompanying regulations.
- Work with you to prepare a lease addendum to append all tailoring requirement and stipulation to lease agreement (e.g No-Pet, No-smoking, No-Marijuana, No-illegal Activity etc. in your property).
- The tenancy agreement normally starts with a fix-term of 12-month, and will then continue on a month-to-month basis with the same tenant under the same tenancy agreement. This can save your hassle for setting another new lease agreement for every 12-month even though you are happy with your current tenant.
Sign Tenancy Agreement (Hardcopy or E-Sign)
- The tenancy agreement can be signed in a hard copy or electronically online.
- e-sign is simple, quick, secure and legally binding, and save your hassle, especially you are out-of-town.
Deposit Collection & Move-In Inspection to Protect Your Interest
- Collect Security Deposit & Pet Deposit for you
- Collect a copy of Tenant Insurance Policy Paper from Tenant for Record
- Conduct a Move-in Inspection to reflect the condition of your property on Tenant's move-in, document in a full report with photos for record. This report will be used to compare with the property condition when tenant moves out from the property.
2. property management
We Manage Your Property Well
Prompt Rent Collection using e-Banking Facilities
- Collect rent from tenant via PAD (Pre-Authorized Debit) every month to avoid any payment delay
- Credit your rental income to your designated account via auto-bank transfer every month
- If required, handle your annual payment of property tax, homeowner insurance, Water Utility/City Payment and monthly payment of strata fee
Visit & Inspect Your Property Periodically
- Visit and Inspect your property periodically to spot any obvious areas of concern, and take the necessary follow-up action.
- Regular inspection will help to protect your property value and to ensure your Owners' Home Insurance remain valid as required by the insurer
Property Maintenance & Routine Repairs with Your Permission
- Proceed and coordinate repairs & inspections from licensed professional or contractors, with your permission
- Report the progress of the required repair and maintenance to you
- Communicate with tenants for any repair matters
- Allow reserve fund for emergency repair with your pre-authorization
Comprehensive and Official Monthly and Annual Statements
- Official Monthly/Annual Statement from REMAX, clearly lists out your rental income, expenses during the month and calendar year, these statements are useful for filing your annual tax return and proofing your property is rented in a particular month.
Rent Increase in Every 12-Month Period Permitted by Law
- In BC, landlords may increase the rent once in a 12 month period by an amount permitted by law. With your permission, we'll send appropriate notice to tenants to increase the rent for maximizing your income
Tenant’s Breach of Contract & End of Tenancy
- Send appropriate 10-Day notice to end
tenancy(as permitted by the law) for unpaid rent paid from Tenant for minimizing your loss. Tenant is expected to response in 5 days.
Deposit Return & Move-Out Inspection to Protect Your Interest
- Conduct move-out inspection and compare the property condition with that in the move-In inspection for protecting your interest before returning the deposit to tenant
3. other specialized services
We Take Hassle from You
New Tenancy Agreement with the Same Tenant
The lease agreement with tenant normally starts with a fix-term of 12-month, and then automatically continue on a month-to-month basis under the same lease contract with the same tenant.
We can arrange to set up a new tendency agreement with the same tenant after the 12-month of the fix-term period, if this is required by you.
Coordination of Property Renovation
If you are struggling with a renovation of your investment property, and need help to coordinate your project, we can provide all or just some of the services you need if you can’t be onsite yourself.
Non-Resident Tax Report (NR4) of Rental Income
Withholding Tax Monthly Payment to CRA and Official NR4 form from REMAX will be provided for your tax reporting, if you are a non-resident in Canada
Services Termination & Handover to Another Property Manager
After we place tenant for you and if you decide to terminate our services, we will arrange to handover the existing lease agreement to your newly appointed property manager
Other Specialized Services
Our objective is to take up hassle from you, call us if you have any specialized needs which are not mentioned here.
We are Licensed Property Manager
Simple & Straight-Forward. Guarantee No Hidden Fee
We are confident you will be happy with our service so we are waving some fees that other property managers normally charge (You only start to pay after we find a tenant for you)
1. Tenant Placement
WAIVE Account Setup fee
for all our customers, including new, existing and previous customers for any setup fee
WAIVE Marketing Fee
for all our customers hiring us for Property Management Services
No tenant, no pay
No fee if we cannot find a tenant for you, i.e. You only start to pay after we find a tenant for you
No placement Fee for transfer
if you transfer your tenancy with tenant from another property manager to us
2. Property management
WAIVE ACCOUNT SETUP FEE FOR TRANSFER
if you transfer your tenancy with existing tenant from another property manager to us
no management fee if vacant WHOLE MonTH
if your property is vacant for the whole month
no tenancy extension fee
3. specialized services
Annual fee for Non-Resident
Monthly With-Holding Tax Payment to CRA and Filing NR4 forms - this is only required for Non-Resident
WAIVE Termination Fee After the First year
50% of Month Rent if you terminate our services after the first placement in the first year, and termination fee is waived thereafter
Help you coordinate your renovation, moving or repair work of the rental property
to get a customized quote for other specialized services
** GST will be applied to all Services Charges
** DISCLAIMER : Although the information in the above Services and price list is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of posting, we have no liability for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to change, delete, or otherwise modify their information which is represented without any prior notice.
Allow you the Freedom to Live Your Life by Hiring a Licensed Property Manager with Track Record
Your rental property is one of your important investment assets for financial return. We’ll manage your rental apartment with concrete strategies to ensure you reach your property goals. Our clients remain worry-free, we would love to add you to the list of our clients and make your life much easier.
Exceptional Rental Property Management Services with Integrity
Free Property Evaluation
Tell us about your home for rent in Greater Vancouver.
An evaluation and market assessment of your property will be conducted to determine how much rental income you could potentially earn with your rental property.
If you are Owner or Landlord...
RENT YOUR PROPERTY FAST & EASY